MacroView ClauseBank is an easy to use add-in that streamlines document preparation in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It provides users access to a menu of approved content managed in SharePoint (either on premises or online) and is ideal as a proposal and/or presentation builder.
MacroView ClauseBank 8.4 introduces number new and improved features including:
Update 8.4.22 – January 2020
- New installations of ClauseBank will have the setting “Display all documents libraries” enabled by default.
Please note – this change could still cause it to become enabled for existing users who have never edited their settings or who have not yet upgraded to a ClauseBank version that has this setting and could cause a large number of additional non-clause libraries to display.
Update 8.4.21 – April 2019
- Modern Authentication on SharePoint Online (Office 365). See more…
Update 8.4.19 release - August 2018
- Support added for Transport Layer (TLS) protocol version 1.2
- Resolves an issue with some combinations of Windows and .NET Framework versions causing the authentication cache to be prematurely invalidated.
Update 8.4.16 release - January 2018
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Update 8.4.14 release - December 2017
- Incrementally refreshes the tree view to reflect new and removed items while user browses for clauses.
- The "All Categories" or "All Folders" tree view nodes can now be hidden.
- Minimize button has been removed from the Insert Clause and Insert ClauseLink windows.
8.4.6 Release - August 2017
- Content expiry and content expert notification on SharePoint Online. See more...
- Insert Microsoft PowerPoint clauses in Word.
- Options to display all libraries and to exclude specific libraries.
- Options to show or hide ClauseLink functionality.
- Copy and paste content directly from the full screen preview.
- Re-brand elements of the ClauseBank User Interface.
- See attached release notes full details.