MacroView ClauseBank is an easy to use add-in that streamlines document preparation in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It provides users access to a menu of approved content managed in SharePoint (either on premises or online) and is ideal as a proposal and/or presentation builder.
MacroView ClauseBank 8.4 introduces number new and improved features including:
Update 8.4.16 release - January 2018
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Update 8.4.14 release - December 2017
- Incrementally refreshes the tree view to reflect new and removed items while user browses for clauses.
- The "All Categories" or "All Folders" tree view nodes can now be hidden.
- Minimize button has been removed from the Insert Clause and Insert ClauseLink windows.
8.4.6 Release - August 2017
- Content expiry and content expert notification on SharePoint Online. See more...
- Insert Microsoft PowerPoint clauses in Word.
- Options to display all libraries and to exclude specific libraries.
- Options to show or hide ClauseLink functionality.
- Copy and paste content directly from the full screen preview.
- Re-brand elements of the ClauseBank User Interface.
- See attached release notes full details.