MacroView DMF and MacroView Message provide users with an intuitive, streamlined interface for interacting with their Microsoft SharePoint environment. MacroView empowers users to be more productive in their daily tasks by helping them easily interact with their SharePoint environment.
Getting to know and fully understand SharePoint can be quite challenging at first, however Microsoft provide a wealth of articles explaining the fundamentals of SharePoint across a number of their knowledge base platforms.
MacroView have collated some of these articles to help users get familiar with the basics of SharePoint.
This list will continue to develop over time, so be sure to follow this article (by clicking the follow button above) if you are interested receiving updates when new items are added to the list below.
- Get started with SharePoint - Getting to know the basics of SharePoint and what it allows you to do
- SharePoint Online Quick Start - Getting to know SharePoint Online and navigating the interface
- Introduction to Columns - An introduction to SharePoint columns and how they can be defined
- Introduction to Content Types - A brief explanation of SharePoint content types and their reusability
- Introduction to managed metadata - An introduction to metadata captured in SharePoint
- Create, change, or delete a view of a list or library - Covers SharePoint views and how to change them
- FAQ: MacroView DMF and MacroView Message Search Panels - How SharePoint search works in MacroView DMF and MacroView Message
- Overview of crawled and managed properties in SharePoint Server 2013
- Search (SharePoint Online/Office 365 only) - Briefly covers a number of topics related to SharePoint search