Following is a list of the key features and enhancements introduced in previous version of MacroView DMF.
- Modern Authentication on SharePoint Online (Office 365). See more...
- Access multiple SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenancies. See more...
- TLS1.2 (Transport Layer Security) support
- Inbuilt Search Taxonomy Control for use on custom search panels. See more...
- Compliance functions in Record Centre Sites on SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- SharePoint 2016 support.
- Automatically split emails and their attachment and save them separately. See more...
- Access Private Group sites on SharePoint Online (Office 365). See more...
- Improved Group by View support on SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- Position the document preview pane below or to the right of the file list. See more...
- Expansion state tree view nodes are retained on a Refresh.
- Folder and Document Set level default views support.
- New Search Site Tree options.
- Customisable search panels on SharePoint Online and Client Side Only servers.
- Insert Document ID redirection style hyperlinks from Client Side Only servers.
- Save all messages in a conversation by drag an dropping the conversation header.
- 'Processing' dialog is displayed while files are being prepared for upload.
- Group Policy templates are provided in ADM format.
- Items deleted from SharePoint Online are added to the recycle bin.
- Refresh indicators are not displayed on tree nodes if the only changes are deleted sub items.
- Shared document set properties are displayed but disabled on the properties dialog.
- Expand libraries with more sub folders than the list view threshold on SharePoint Online.
- Search Taxonomy Contol performance improvements and support for term sets and managed properties defined at a site collection level.
- Streamlined license activation for SharePoint Online and Client Side Only servers
- Faster searching for documents and emails in both SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises
- Significantly faster display of right-click menus for items in SharePoint Online file lists
- Improved support for Group By views
- Improved support for copying and moving files between SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises
- Control of whether Predictive Email Filing tags are issued for particular servers (web applications)
- Version history is available on SharePoint Online and Client Side Only servers
- Faster upload and download performance
- Enhancements to search interface for SharePoint Online
- Support for Office 2016
- Support for Adobe Reader / Acrobat DC, XI and X
- Improved handling of Recents, Favorites, etc.