Following is a list of the key features and enhancements introduced in previous version of MacroView ClauseBank.
MacroView ClauseBank 8.4
- Modern Authentication on SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Content expiry and expert notification on SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Support for inserting Microsoft PowerPoint clauses in Word
- Options to display all libraries and to exclude specific libraries
- Options to show or hide ClauseLink functionality
- Support for copy and pasting content directly from the full screen preview
- Support for re-branding elements of the ClauseBank User Interface
MacroView ClauseBank 8.3
- ClauseBank Agent
- Insert Microsoft Word clauses in PowerPoint presentations
- Expand ClauseLinks in document headers and footers
MacroView ClauseBank 8.2
- Document type icons now display in the insert dialog box.
- Description property field recognizes email and web address links.
- New Clause people picker support in Office 2016.
MacroView ClauseBank 8.1
- Microsoft Office 2016 support.
- Support for ClauseBank on SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Improved performance and interface update.
- ClauseBank options available from the ribbon Home tab, Options button in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Navigation by folders and sub folders or by categoriesDrag and drop support for adding, removing and re-ordering clauses.
- Add new clauses directly from within Microsoft Word or PowerPoint by simply selecting the required content within a document or presentation, right-clicking and choosing the New Clause option.