How it works
Most MacroView DMF extensions are compatible with MacroView Message and simply require you to copy or move them into the corresponding Message folder.
To move extensions from DMF to Message:
- Install the DMF extension you wish to make available in Message
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files\MacroView\DMF
- Copy the Extensions folder
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\MacroView\Message
- Paste the Extensions folder
If you have have any re-branding or language customisations you can also move them from DMF to Message by following the instructions above, but instead moving the Language folder in steps 2 and 4 noted above.