To add a SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenancy to your DMF or Message tree view
- Select Servers under DMF Options and click Add
- Provide a name for your server entry (this will be the top node in your DMF tree view) and enter the URL to the SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenancy.
- The SharePoint Online (Office 365) server type should be selected automatically but if not select it.
- The entered tenancy URL will then be checked automatically to confirm whether or not it is licensed (you may be promoted to authenticate at this point).
- If you have access to the tenancy and the license is confirmed, the license status indicator will show Licensed and you can begin accessing the SharePoint Online tenancy via DMF.
- If the license status indicator shows Unknown you either do not have acces to the tenancy or you have entered an incorrect URL.
If Modern Authentication is enabled you can add multiple SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenancies and the current logged in user for each will be displayed in the top right corner of the server dialog.