To add a SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenant to your DMF or Message tree view
- Select Servers under DMF Options and click Add
- Provide a name for your server entry (this will be the top node in your DMF tree view) and enter the URL to the SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenant.
- The SharePoint Online (Office 365) server type should be selected automatically but if not select it.
- The entered tenant URL will then be checked automatically to confirm whether or not it is licensed (you may be promoted to authenticate at this point).
- If you have access to the tenant and the license is confirmed, the license status indicator will show Licensed and you can begin accessing the SharePoint Online tenant via DMF.
- If the license status indicator shows Unknown you either do not have access to the tenant or you have entered an incorrect URL.
If Modern Authentication is enabled you can add multiple SharePoint Online (Office 365) tenants and the current logged in user for each will be displayed in the top right corner of the server dialog.