Welcome to MacroView Case and Matter
Case and Matter is a collection of MacroView software and plugins designed to be used by law firms and legal departments to easily manage documents, emails and matters using SharePoint.
Case and Matter includes the following software, plugins and configurations:
- MacroView Document Management Framework (DMF)
- MacroView Unique Document Numbering (UDN)
- MacroView Advanced Office Integration (AOI)
- MacroView Enhanced Document Security (EDS)
- Structure for SharePoint environment: sites for clients and document sets for matters
- Creation of site content types: Matter Document Set, Matter Document, Email
- Search panels: Matters, Matter Documents
- Shortcuts to: Create New Matter, Create New Document
Case and Matter also integrates with the following products (purchased separately):
- MacroView ClauseBank
- MacroView Predictive Email Filing
- MacroView Workshare Compare Integration
- MacroView Email Enabled Library Handler
This section contains the following articles to help you set up your server and client installation:
- Creating a new site collection
- Installing Case and Matter server components
- Installing Case and Matter client software
- Getting to know the Case and Matter structure
- Provisioning and creating a new matter
- Start using Case and Matter
Remember to sign into the MacroView Help Centre and have your license key ready before beginning this tutorial.
If you don’t have a MacroView Help Centre account, you can create one by clicking Sign in in the top right and selecting Sign up. If you haven’t got a license key you can evaluate MacroView Case and Matter free for 30 days by completing an evaluation form.
You must have a Help Centre account and hold an evaluation or full license for MacroView Case and Matter to proceed with this guide.