Step 1: Add MacroView Site Columns, Content Types and Views
The MacroView Provisioning Tool quickly configures your site collection to use with Case and Matter by creating site columns, content types and views required by MacroView to capture and display your metadata.
The following help centre article will show you how to download, install and use the MacroView Provisioning Tool:
Step 2: Create a new matter
After completing the guide above, you will be ready to create a new matter in MacroView DMF.
To do this:
- Right-click on the 'Matters' library created in your new client site.
- Select the Create New Matter option.
- The Create New Matter dialog will appear, prompting you to enter properties for your new matter including, but not limited to:
- Matter Name
- Matter Type
- Matter Status
- Matter Managed By
- After you fill in these properties, click the OK button to create your matter.
- You can now use MacroView DMF to drag-and-drop, save, open and store documents and emails in your new matter location.
You will now be able to see your MacroView Case and Matter SharePoint environment, including:
- MacroView Case and Matter columns:
- Document ID
- Version number
- Checked out to
- Email properties Subject, To, From, Received time and more...
- Multiple views and content types to filter documents, emails and matters:
- All Documents (seen in screenshot above)
- Active Matters
- All Matters
- Matter Documents
- Matter Documents Emails
- Matter Emails