If you are using MacroView DMF or MacroView Message 8.6 or later please go to:
MacroView Solution Provisioning
The MacroView Provisioning download below is for versions of MacroView DMF and MacroView Message prior to 8.6.
Download MacroView Provisioning 2.0.1
Select the installation file that corresponds with your MacroView software and region.
English based regions and locales only:
International regions and locales:
Software minimum requirements:
- MacroView DMF or MacroView Message 8.5.1157 or later
The following SharePoint permissions are needed to run MacroView Provisioning for SharePoint Online:
- Tenant administrator privileges (to create new site collections)
- Site collection administrator privileges (to create new libraries)
Although SharePoint users with Member level permissions can create and edit libraries in SharePoint Online, this extension requires users to have a minimum of site collection administrator since site level columns, content types and views will also be provisioned in the process.
To get started using MacroView Provisioning:
- Download the latest version of Provisioning for your MacroView product.
- Close Microsoft Outlook, DMF Explorer (if applicable) and the MacroView DMF Local Service.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the extension that corresponds with your version of MacroView DMF or MacroView Message.
To check if your extension has been installed, see: How to check if MacroView extensions are installed