Download MacroView Provisioning 1.0.9
Select the installation file that corresponds with your MacroView software and region.
English based regions and locales only:
International regions and locales:
Software minimum requirements:
- MacroView DMF or MacroView Message 8.5.1020 or later
The following SharePoint permissions are needed to run MacroView Provisioning for SharePoint Online:
- Tenant administrator privileges (to create new site collections)
- Site collection administrator privileges (to create new libraries)
Although SharePoint users with Member level permissions can create and edit libraries in SharePoint Online, this extension requires users to have a minimum of site collection administrator since site level columns, content types and views will also be provisioned in the process.
To get started using MacroView Provisioning:
- Download the latest version of Provisioning for your MacroView product.
- Close Microsoft Outlook, DMF Explorer (if applicable) and the MacroView DMF Local Service.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the extension that corresponds with your version of MacroView DMF or MacroView Message.
To check if your extension has been installed, see: How to check if MacroView extensions are installed