MacroView Unique Document Numbering (UDN) is a companion product to MacroView DMF which assigns a unique Document ID to documents that are saved or uploaded to SharePoint and enables the automatic insertion of a document reference into Word and PowerPoint documents.
MacroView Advanced Office Integration (AOI) provides enhanced functionality to MacroView UDN when saving Word and Excel documents to SharePoint. Compared to the standard Word / SharePoint experience when closing and saving a document, it also provides users with more granular control over version creation and minimises the prompting to end users.
New in version 6.2
MacroView UDN 6.2 and AOI 6.2 introduce support for Modern Authentication on SharePoint Online (Office 365). When using MacroView DMF or Message 8.5 or later with Modern Authentication enabled, UDN will utilise the DMF or Message credentials eliminating additional authentication requests.
6.2.13 Release - Sept 2020
- Initial version comments are now captured when DMF 'PromptVersionComments' setting is enabled (Excel)
6.2.12 Release - July 2020
- Language and Localisation support. See more...
- .NET framework 4.7.2
6.2.10 Release - April 2020
- When the Disable auto checkout on open setting in MacroView DMF is checked, new documents saved using 'Save As to SharePoint' are not checked out.
6.2.08 Release - March 2020
- Option to prevent users overwriting versions of a document saved by another user. See more…
- Increased control over the placement of the document reference in document footers. See more….
6.2.02 Release (Server 6.0.2) - October 2019
- The “Discard All changes” button now displays correctly after a save. The button reflects the state of the document if changes have been made.
6.0.2 Server Release - June 2019
- Adding SharePoint 2019 support
6.0.2 Server Release - March 2019
- Allows service instance to run for any server role
6.2.01 Release (Server 6.0.1) - November 2018
- Support for Modern Authentication on SharePoint Online (Office 365). When using MacroView DMF or Message 8.5 or later with Modern Authentication enabled, UDN will utilise the DMF or Message credentials eliminating additional authentication requests.
- Bug fixes