The below video shows how to apply your MacroView DMF or MacroView Message personal filing rules to existing emails in your Inbox and Sent Items Outlook folders.
Articles in this section
- How to see all the documents and emails when you are storing them in separate folders
- Viewing related files – emails and their separately saved attachments
- Getting started with DMF and Message
- Getting started with Microsoft SharePoint
- MacroView DMF, MacroView Case and Matter and MacroView Project – How are they different?
- How to configure the New button to access Office templates from a resource library
- Changing the template associated with Emails on the 'New' menu
- Date, Time and Currency display and recording in MacroView DMF and Message
- Setting your personal language and other region settings in SharePoint
- Using the MacroView DMF DateTime control