MacroView Mail makes it easy to save emails and attachments to SharePoint Online (Office 365), OneDrive for Business or Microsoft Teams locations on any device where you can use Microsoft Outlook.
MacroView Mail also allows you to insert files from your SharePoint Online (Office 365), OneDrive for Business or Microsoft Teams locations, as attachments or links when composing emails in Outlook Web Access (OWA) or the Outlook rich client .
Click on a link below or to the left to see further information on using MacroView Mail.
How to save emails
- Saving emails from iOS
- Saving emails from Android
- Saving emails from Outlook Web Access
- Saving emails from Outlook rich client
How to insert an attachment
Finding files and locations
- Browse for locations and files
- Recent and Favourite locations and files
- Search for a location or file
Capturing email properties
Managing saved emails
Licensing and subscription information
- End User License Agreement
- License and Subscription Information
- MacroView Licensing website
Installation and Configuration