Configured correctly, MacroView Mail allows you to save emails to SharePoint Online (Office 365), OneDrive for Business or Microsoft Teams is as little as three clicks.
- Click once open MacroView Mail
- Click on a recent or favorite location
- Click Finish to save the email
If the email you are saving has any attachments you will also be prompted to confirm which of the email and/or its attachments are to be saved.
To minimize the steps required to save an emails set the following under settings:
- Un-check Show welcome screen
- Check Automatically close when uploading
And if you want to have the email automatically move to a folder in Outlook once it has been saved, check Move email to folder after saving.