MacroView DMF and MacroView Message by default monitor only the primary email account in Outlook when processing Email Filing Rules.
In MacroView DMF and Message 8.6.103 or later, you can nominate any additional accounts you have configured in Outlook that are to be monitored when processing email filing rules. In addition you can nominate for each account whether or not to monitor the Inbox and/or Sent Items folders.
Nominated accounts and folders are checked when processing:
- Personal email filing rules
- Corporate Email Filing rules
- Predictive Email Filing rules
Setting the monitored mailboxes and folders
The change the mailboxes being monitored.
- Click Monitored Mailboxes in the Tools group on the MacroView ribbon in Outlook
- For each mail account you have configured, you can check or un-check the Inbox and Sent Items folder to enable of disable monitoring of the folder.
- Restart Outlook. After adjusting these settings an Outlook restart is required before MacroView DMF or Message will pick up any changes.
Any emails that arrive in the selected folders of each mailbox will now be checked against any active email filing rules.
Note: Run Filing Rules only works on emails in the Inbox and Sent Items folders of the primary mailbox, regardless of any additional mailbox that have folders being monitored.
- Secondary mailbox monitoring is available in MacroView DMF and Message 8.6.103 or later