MacroView Standardiser is a Windows application that automatically captures metadata for all emails in a given SharePoint location so they can easily be filtered and searched upon using MacroView DMF or MacroView Message.
- Set and forget - automatically capture metadata for all emails stored in a given SharePoint location
- Standard naming convention - rename your emails to prevent duplicates being saved.
- Consistent styling - automatically creates columns and content types and a custom view
- Easy to use - Does not require any setup or manual configuration to your SharePoint tenancy
- Supports large environments - migrate and update email metadata in libraries exceeding the SharePoint list view threshold
MacroView Standardiser 3.0.3 (June 2020)
- No longer requires DMF Client to be installed
MacroView Standardiser 2.0.11 (May 2020)
- Bug fixes
MacroView Standardiser 2.0.9 (April 2020)
- Adds support for [SentOnAsGMT] in naming format.
- Sets [SentOnAsGMT] as default Standardising.
MacroView Standardiser 2.0.5 (March 2020)
- Updated formula for mvAttachmentIcon and mvHasAttachments
- Change copying stream from async to non-async
- Modern authentication support
- One Drive support
MacroView Standardiser 1.0.45 (February 2020)
- MSG and EML format support
- Specify Email view name