MacroView DMF and MacroView Message 8.8.74 and later respect the regional settings that have been configured for the SharePoint site where files are located, or where specified, your personal language and region settings.
You can view your Microsoft SharePoint display language, time zone, country/region, and related settings at any time from your personal profile page. If your organization policies allow it, you can also change your language and region settings.
To set personal region settings
- Select your name or picture at the top of any SharePoint or Microsoft 365 site in your organization.
- Select My Office profile and then Update profile.
- Select How can I change language and region settings? and then select the here link.
- In the Edit Details screen, select the ellipsis (…) and then Language and Region.
- Update your settings.
- Select Save all and close.
Your personal settings apply only to your view of your organization’s SharePoint sites and do not affect how other people view these sites.