Many aspects of standard MacroView solutions, and custom solutions, are able to be configured to meet your organizations requirements simply by updating files in the solution Resource library. These may include rebranding, defining default folder structures, changing how site and library numbers are assigned, and setting rules for the format to be used when entering site and library titles.
Click on an item below to see more information:
- Adding, deleting and editing the default folders in libraries and document sets
- Changing the right-click menu option labels
- Changing how site, library and document set numbers are assigned
- Updating the default Corporate Email Filing Rules
- Adding document templates to the 'New' button
- Showing or hiding metadata columns
For more advanced configuration changes, such as adding additional metadata columns, contact MacroView Services to speak with one of our solution consultants.