MacroView DMF Plus is MacroView Document and Email Framework (DMF) bundled with a set of extensions and configuration files that provide additional functionality.
MacroView Message Plus is MacroView Message bundled with the same set of extensions and configuration files that provide additional functionality .
The additional functionality includes:
- Options to manage document content approval
- Create document set and folder with default folder structures
- Send files as PDF attachments and create PDF copies of files in SharePoint
- Default specified person/group metadata to the current user when saving documents or emails
- Set a default value of a metadata columns based on save locations parent folder structure
- Assemble files from different locations in SharePoint and merge them into a single PDF file or export them to a zip file
- Manage and deploy DMF and Message 'Favourite' locations to users from a list in SharePoint
MacroView DMF Plus and MacroView Message Plus are also included in most standard Macroview solutions allowing you to easily tailor any of these solutions to your organizations specific requirements so users are able to quickly and easily create new areas in SharePoint straight from their Office applications.
Extend your solution even further
MacroView Plus functionality can be further extended by adding any of the following optional modules.
- MacroView Corporate Email Filing (CEF)
Automatically save sent and received Outlook emails to the correct area within SharePoint. A single CEF rule can automate the filing of emails for an unlimited number of Clients / Projects Cases / Matters or whatever you are using in your solution, provided that the URLs for the corresponding SharePoint areas have a consistent URL structure.
- MacroView Mail
Saves Outlook emails on any device that supports Outlook (MacOS, Windows, IOS, OWA & Android). MacroView Mail also supports retrieving files from Office 365 and inserting them into an email that you are drafting in the Outlook rich client or Outlook Online.
- MacroView Unique Document Numbering (UDN)
Automatically adds the document ID and/or version number to the footer when using Microsoft Word or Excel to edit documents saved in SharePoint.
- MacroView Advanced Office Integration (AOI)
Improves the user experience when saving Word documents to SharePoint by providing an enhanced menu of version control.
- MacroView ClauseBank
Streamlines the preparation of Word documents, Outlook emails and PowerPoint presentations by allowing users to quickly and easily insert standard, approved text and graphics stored in SharePoint.
- Extensions and Plug-ins
Add a range of optional functions to the DMF tree view and file list right-click menus.
Contact MacroView Services for more information on MacroView DMF Plus or any of these optional modules.