MacroView DMF and ClauseBank use Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) which is a set of development tools for our add-ins in Microsoft Office. You may encounter issues with the add-ins being disabled and to troubleshoot this issue you can enable error/alerts to indicate why the add-ins are being disabled.
Enabling VSTO error/alerts
1. Open control panel > System > Advanced system settings
2. Select Environment Variable
3. In the System variables section, click New to display the New System Variable dialog:
4. In the Variable name field, enter VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS. In the Variable value field enter “0” and click OK.
5. Go to File > Options > AddIns in the Office application and try and enable the DMF/ClauseBank Add-in. You should now get the full error of why the add-in is not loading.